My Reading Pathway


Easy Blog Photo

I am pointing to where I am on the room 17 reading pathway.

I am currently reading at red.

I am working on the following:


  • I know the sounds in the word.
  • I know the letter sounds and some word endings.
  • I can take a breath at a full stop and find the speech marks and question marks.
  • I can read quickly, and make it sound like talking.
  • I can keep looking at the words all the way to the end.
  • I am starting to notice if I say the wrong word and I know to re-read the sentence.

Teacher Voice: "Pheonix you are beginning to identify fast words in your book which is helping you with your reading. We are working on making sure that we are pointing to each word and if the word that you read doesn't match the one you say we need to re-read the sentence. I love how you are excited to find out what happens next in a book!" - Miss H

No comments:

Post a Comment